1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

adding new roms problem

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by dakota0248, Sep 17, 2010.

1. dakota0248

dakota0248 New Member

running droid 2.2 frozen liquid blueberry,, love this theme but wanted to try water marked, i tried it through cyanogen, a few weeks ago but it jacked up my phone , recently i saw the watermarked on the liquid rom, so i down load the rom and run the back up and wipe cache, but when i get to the point to touch the little droid guy nothing happens... could the be do to me wipeing the cache?
    should i just back up on my own then run it w.o the wipe?

it just doesnt let me touch the screen, i can click on languages but not dial
  2. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Keep your good backup! Redownload the rom. Do the wipe of data and cache 3 times. Install the rom. Boot your phone. Hopefully, you will be abel to reactivate and add your apps. Wait until everything is where you want. Download Watermark. Boot into recovery make a backup, install Watermark.

Hope this is helpful.