1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Adding contacts when syncing with groups, doesn't work right

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by lokiju, Nov 21, 2009.

1. lokiju

lokiju New Member

Since gmail automatically adds contacts to anyone that you email and I want to keep things more organized, I have contact groups that I have my Droid sync from, and while I shows all those contacts on my phone without issue, if I add a contact on my phone, it doesn't show up on my phone due to it adding it to my general contacts but not the groups I'm syncing with.

Every time I have to then log into a computer, log into gmail, go into my contacts and find the new contact I just created on my phone, move it to the group I want it in and then I'll finally show up on my phone.

Is there a way to have it just automatically add it to the group I'm syncing with?
Search tags for this page

contacts android dont works

droid charge contacts not showing in groups

droidx2 add contacts doesn't work

why doesn't my contacts in group work