1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Adding contact info

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by cccmhhh, Feb 7, 2011.

1. cccmhhh

cccmhhh New Member

From a Google mail account what is the easiest way to add a new contacts information withoit having to manually enter it?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  2. Thunder_sl

Thunder_sl New Member

Not sure what your asking? Do you want the information to magically jump off the napkin you scribbled it down on, wiggle through the USB port, and dramatically appear on the screen? OR Do you you have Vcard's or a spreadsheet with the information already, and you just need to transfer it?
  3. cccmhhh

cccmhhh New Member

Contacts

I will try this again. When someone sends me an email that is not in my contacts how do I save their information such as phone, address, email without typing all of it in the contacts? Is there an easy way or do I just type it all in?
  4. xliderider

xliderider New Member

Easiest way is to enter it on your computer, in your gmail acct, using the full computer keyboard. It will sync over to your device.
  5. Thunder_sl

Thunder_sl New Member

There is no way, that I know of, to get all that information from a email. You can add their name and email address automatically but none of the other stuff.
Search tags for this page
adding a email address to droid x
droid 4 how do you add contact email address
how do i add a pic to contact info on my s4

is this is there a charge to adding an email