Adding Any Accounts Rejected

abom

Reaction score
I have been trying to add Picasa and Photobucket to my accounts and both are telling me "Your request was denied, please try again." This is getting really frustrating as I have no idea why it won't let me. Even when I try and upload a photo to Picasa it says I need to add a google account. What can I do to solve this?

EDIT: I'm also having issues with even sending pictures. The only way I can do it is through text message. I've tried email and bluetooth on my computer. What the hell is going on!

gou

Reaction score
I have been trying to add Picasa and Photobucket to my accounts and both are telling me "Your request was denied, please try again." This is getting really frustrating as I have no idea why it won't let me. Even when I try and upload a photo to Picasa it says I need to add a google account. What can I do to solve this?

EDIT: I'm also having issues with even sending pictures. The only way I can do it is through text message. I've tried email and bluetooth on my computer. What the hell is going on!

i'm having the exact same problem on my druid pro, any resolution yet?

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a Droid so my experience may be different. Prior to purchasing my Droid, I had created a Picasa account. When I purchased my Droid I quickly realized that the gallery retrieved photos that I uploaded to Picasa. On my Droid I have te ability to select what ti sync. Picasa is an options. Tap menu, tap settings, tap accounts & sync, tap my google account, and the window opens that provides check boxes that I check to sync.

Mike

gou

Reaction score
I have a Droid so my experience may be different. Prior to purchasing my Droid, I had created a Picasa account. When I purchased my Droid I quickly realized that the gallery retrieved photos that I uploaded to Picasa. On my Droid I have te ability to select what ti sync. Picasa is an options. Tap menu, tap settings, tap accounts & sync, tap my google account, and the window opens that provides check boxes that I check to sync.

Mike

sorry i should have been more specific, i'm not having a problem with picasa uploading, etc. i'm not able to add picasa, facebook, or any other social networking account. like the original post, when i try it says request denied. i'm trying to add them under my accounts>add account>facebook, etc.
i'm 100% positive the email and password are correct but either way i get request denied.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry that I misunderstood. I do not use any of the social network sites so I'm unable to address. Have you tried to access Picasa via your computer? If not, would you mind going to that site and register then upload a photo or two.

Mike