adding a new line

fahszybear

Reaction score
Hey guys just added another line to my current Verizon plan so on my next bill should I just see the 9.99 line fee and the $35 activation fee as the only extra cost

Bishang

Reaction score
You'll also have a prorated amount of the 9.99 for the amount of days it was used during your current bill cycle because they bill a month in advance.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

OP
F

fahszybear

Reaction score
Actually what I did was Verizon said I could add a third line the new iphone 5 and use my second phone's number a iphone 4 with the new iphone 5 and put a dummy esn on the iphone 4 so I don't have to have a data plan on the iphone 4 because I won't be using it does this sound correct?

Bishang

Reaction score
I said days, not data. Regardless of there's a data plan, you still have to pay a prorated amount.

9.99 for the line access. But you already paid for that bill cycle you're in because they bill in advance. Say you're half way through the bill cycle when the new line gets added, you gotta pay half the line access you didn't pay for previously plus the month in advance.

You said all you have to pay is 9.99 + 35. Just letting you know that's not quite it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2