adding a line

Robo-dRoid

Reaction score
If I add a line get the Droid x then cancel the line in two days do I have to return the phone to do this ? Or will they just bill me for the difference need answer asap thx

cromo8

Reaction score
if you do it at a retailer, and u call to cancel it but as the dealer then no u get to keep the phone and all

on the contract it has their dealer number

OP
Robo-dRoid

Robo-dRoid

Reaction score
From a Verizon store if I go there and do this and
Cancel 2 days after getting phone what will happen

cromo8

Reaction score
they will charge you 350 if you dont return the phone

timmy

Reaction score
I did the add a line method to get the discounted price on the X this morning and it worked fine. I am going to keep the second line on my plan, because with the minutes and texts I use per month, I'm actually going to be saving money by using the family talk plan, vs what I was paying for my original Droid on a stand-alone plan.

It worked for me, and I got my new Droid X this morning for $450 (I had to pay another deposit for the second line cause I have poopy credit, and I get the $100 rebate too).

I'm happy with using the add a line method, and am super grateful that one of my good friends who works for a coporate VZW store told me I could "work the system" like that.

If something went wrong, and my bills are too expensive, then I'll just convince someone to get a Verizon phone and jump on my plan, then they'll pay half lol.