Add Reboot Functionality To Your Stock Rom With Xposed!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
mtQwR2A.png

The Stock rom that comes preloaded on your phone is often the most stable build that you can run, however it also often lacks the tweaks and mods that make it super fast and efficient, and even more importantly it lacks the custom features that you need. Most stock roms don't make it easy for you to reboot your device. You have to physically turn the phone off, wait a few seconds, and then turn the phone back on. To get to recovery or bootloader you would need to turn the phone on while pressing buttons in a unique order. Most custom roms come with a full reboot menu. Thanks to developer "kennethso168" you no longer need to ditch your stock rom to get a full power menu. His module adds this feature through the Xposed Framework. It includes a full reboot menu that will allow you to reboot your device as well as boot to bootloader and recovyer. It also includes disable mobile data, quick dial, screenshot, airplane mode toggle, and ringer toggle. This will not work with Touchwiz devices and you will need to be rooted and have Xposed Framework installed. Grab the module from the source link below.

Via XDA

xsylus

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra H4233
I hesitate to mess with the framework only because in my past experiences I've lost access to needed features for my flashed phone when I altered the framework.

tech_head

Silver Member
Reaction score
I hesitate to mess with the framework only because in my past experiences I've lost access to needed features for my flashed phone when I altered the framework.

Xposed is very cool.
I haven't lost any functionality on a Galaxy S4 running 4.3.
I also have Wanan Exposed installed to do the tweaks.

The nice thing about this is that you can uninstall and go back to stock.
On the S4 it's not such a big deal because there a no wipe flashes to get you back to stock/unrooted.

Without having the option to have an unlocked bootloader and flash a different ROM, this is the next best thing.