1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Add new section to forum

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by tdawg5480, Dec 21, 2009.

1. tdawg5480

tdawg5480 New Member

I am seeing many posts saying "Im a noob" or "Im a newbie" etc saying they bricked there phone cant shell into device, how do I root, or what is root etc etc etc many forums that focus on modding and tweaking have a noobie section and think we should create one and maybe when people see a section they will check it out and reduce clutter and same questions 5 times in one thread, stickies can be placed there as well and link to the FAQ section. This site rocks and just thought Id share my idea I have spare time on my hands lately and could help mod if necessary.
  2. RinTinTigger

RinTinTigger Premium Member Premium Member

Yo Dawg!

first of all thx for the thoughts. I already suggested a newbie Zone, but it was said by admins, that we have the [How-To] Section. That is why we dont need a newb section, because most important things are to be found there. also we have a lot of stickies with starter information.

I think a newb shouldnt mess with routing anyways.

Just my 2 cents

Tigger
  3. tdawg5480

tdawg5480 New Member

I must of missed it. just a thought and if its been set so be it :) Just tired of seing noob....help im bricked, am i bricked etc etc, guess Im becoming more proficient with linux/droid slowly but surely and when I see those posts its like how do you screw that up LOL. Oh well its a never ending learning curve with linux yet so simple.