Add new section to forum

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by tdawg5480, Dec 21, 2009.

1. tdawg5480

tdawg5480 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I am seeing many posts saying "Im a noob" or "Im a newbie" etc saying they bricked there phone cant shell into device, how do I root, or what is root etc etc etc many forums that focus on modding and tweaking have a noobie section and think we should create one and maybe when people see a section they will check it out and reduce clutter and same questions 5 times in one thread, stickies can be placed there as well and link to the FAQ section. This site rocks and just thought Id share my idea I have spare time on my hands lately and could help mod if necessary.

2. RinTinTigger

RinTinTigger Premium Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Yo Dawg!

first of all thx for the thoughts. I already suggested a newbie Zone, but it was said by admins, that we have the [How-To] Section. That is why we dont need a newb section, because most important things are to be found there. also we have a lot of stickies with starter information.

I think a newb shouldnt mess with routing anyways.

Just my 2 cents

Tigger

3. tdawg5480

tdawg5480 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I must of missed it. just a thought and if its been set so be it :) Just tired of seing noob....help im bricked, am i bricked etc etc, guess Im becoming more proficient with linux/droid slowly but surely and when I see those posts its like how do you screw that up LOL. Oh well its a never ending learning curve with linux yet so simple.