Add contacts to maps

Biker Buzz

Reaction score
When I try to GPS a location from my contacts in Maps, I get a screen that says, "No contacts yet".
Q. How do I add contacts to Maps?

Thanks.

Last edited:

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
Are you trying to navigate to a contact address?

If so, go to contacts. Open the contact you are looking for. Tap the address. It pulls up a map. Tap the bubble on the stick pin. It gives you a menu with a bunch of options. One is Navigate

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
You should be able to choose a contact as a destination within Google Maps as well though. There's no need to "add the contact to Maps". This is odd. I've never seen the "No contacts yet" message.

What steps are you taking? Your message seems to indicate that you actually do have contacts on your Droid, is that correct?

Last edited:
OP
B

Biker Buzz

Reaction score
You should be able to choose a contact as a destination within Google Maps as well though. There's no need to "add the contact to Maps". This is odd. I've never seen the "No contacts yet" message.

What steps are you taking? Your message seems to indicate that you actually do have contacts on your Droid, is that correct?
This is kind of embarassing but, I didn't have any addresses in my contacts list :icon_eek:...just phone numbers...DOH! GPS works fine! Thanks!

OP
B

Biker Buzz

Reaction score
Are you trying to navigate to a contact address?

If so, go to contacts. Open the contact you are looking for. Tap the address. It pulls up a map. Tap the bubble on the stick pin. It gives you a menu with a bunch of options. One is Navigate
Yep, that's what I was trying to do. Silly me, I didn't have any addresses in my contacts...just phone numbers...DOH!:mad: