Add a signature to Email?

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
Is there a way to add a signature to my outgoing emails from the Droid?

A business something would be prudent. But a "Sent on Droid" would probably excite my fanboy friends. :reddroid:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
On Gmail app, Yes
Stock Exchange app, No

What are you using?

Sunnyside

Reaction score
I was missing the business email signature myself. Unfortunately, for the non-gmail accounts there is no signature on the default app. My fix was to type one up in a google document and copy/paste when necessary.

I tried touchdown, it fully supports signatures, however it was a bit too much of a resource hog.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I was missing the business email signature myself. Unfortunately, for the non-gmail accounts there is no signature on the default app. My fix was to type one up in a google document and copy/paste when necessary.

I tried touchdown, it fully supports signatures, however it was a bit too much of a resource hog.

The way the Android OS works there is no such thing IMHO...

OP
FunN4Lo

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
On Gmail app, Yes
Stock Exchange app, No

What are you using?

The stock "corporate" account. Where do I set a sig in Gmail? I can reply from there when I feel I need a signature

Reaction score
Is there a way to add a signature to my outgoing emails from the Droid?

A business something would be prudent. But a "Sent on Droid" would probably excite my fanboy friends. :reddroid:

I downloaded k-9 email. Works almost just like the factory email but allows signature. I like it a lot and it solved my signature issue.