Add a Facebook Account, Sync Contacts?

irish22022

Reaction score
I just downloaded the app on my Droid X and I don't see the "Sync Contacts" option either. I scrolled down to the bottom, it's not there.

Thoughts?

that's pretty weird. try to going to accounts under settings, click on facebook, then force sync it through the menu option. if this doesn't work, you can uncheck/recheck. I've never had to go to settings in the app for this feature, I just download facebook, sign in, and it asks me if I want to sync my contacts.

mikey4226

Reaction score
Make sure you're on the home page of the facebook app. It took me a while to realize that if i'm on my profile or newsfeed page, the only option that comes up is "refresh." I'm not sure if that's the problem you're having but thought i'd throw that out there

imp3r10

Reaction score
I liked the ability to link contacts with facebook but now that is not possible. This gets rid of double names for ones that dont have phone number on facebook

Smashie

Reaction score
If anyone is using a rom with blur you will not see the sync options on the fb app. Its not going to be there. The only way to sync the pictures, and continually sync automatically is by using a blur less rom.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

patelhj1

Reaction score
If anyone is using a rom with blur you will not see the sync options on the fb app. Its not going to be there. The only way to sync the pictures, and continually sync automatically is by using a blur less rom.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Is Liberty V1.5 a blur less rom??

foxky

Reaction score
yes, liberty is blurless but you can add in some of the blur back.

tapped on my LibX 1.5