adb trouble going from 2.1 to 2.0.1

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by AdrenalineSpeed, May 22, 2010.

1. AdrenalineSpeed

AdrenalineSpeed New Member

This is my first post, so please be gentle. I have a Droid Eris, which I flashed from 1.5 to 2.1 using the PB00IMG and Amon Ra's recovery, followed by the eris_0_2.zip ROM. I've had it that way for 2 months and it just doesn't seem stable. Sometimes the sound cuts out completely (even in calls) and has to be rebooted, and sometimes just reboots by itself. It is ALWAYS "low on space" and runs about the same speed as a Gateway 2000, and I've just had it.

I wanted to backtrack to the clean 2.0.1 image located here and then run the 2.1 OTA, though I'm not sure if it'll work for the Eris, or just the Moto Droid. I've tried using the Amon Ra recovery as well as Cyanogen and a handful of others, and it just doesn't want to install the 2.0.1 zip. I've also read a lot on busybox and Apps2SD but am not having any luck through adb. Can someone help explain things, or anyone in the Orlando 32817 zip code that could help. Any help is much appreciated.
  2. AdrenalineSpeed

AdrenalineSpeed New Member

nobody has any ideas?
Search tags for this page

rasplus for mobile