1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Ad free Angry Birds?

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by Godly 1, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Godly 1

Godly 1 New Member

I've looked a little... But I have been unable to find a paid version of the original Angry Birds that is ad free... Wordfeud and Angry Birds are my go to games on my Dinc, and I felt with as much as I enjoy Wordfeud, the Dev's deserved my $3.07. With Angry Birds I feel the same way! (plus the ads are just WAY out of control now! I'm not sure if it was timed with me getting Rio from the Amazon App Store) but I would love to find out where to pay for the Angry Birds ap, and have it be ad free...
    To all that have advice, Thanks!
  2. jayman350

jayman350 New Member

the Amazon appstore has Angry Birds and AB Seasons for 99 cents each, these are the ad-free versions of the game. I don't think they are available in the android marketplace, only amazon.
  3. Godly 1

Godly 1 New Member

Hmm... First, Thanks for the quick response!
    Next, if you may know... Do ya think I will lose my history in the game by getting those ones off the Amazon Market? (golden eggs... 3 star high scores...)
    Boy, I haven't posted much in this forum, but when I do, I am amazed how quickly you guys toss up answers! Love it!
  4. chasehammer

chasehammer New Member

It should use the same data folders/file as the free one, the only difference in the two are the apk is ad-free. If you wanted to play it save and are rooted, open up Root Explorer (or any file manager that accesses root files) and backup the Data folder for the game and if it doesnt work can try to override their files with your backup.
  5. debdroid1a

debdroid1a New Member

I read on another board that it saved the scores and user info.
  6. Godly 1

Godly 1 New Member

Geez.... I really need to start checking a little before posting dumb questions and wasting your time guys... Sorry...
    The very first reviews on those games clearly explains that you don't lose any of your progress! Just got em both! .99 cents for the main game, and .99 cents for all the seasons in one! Opened each up! All saved and ready in true AD FREE BEAUTIFULLNESS!!!
    Two bucks for that!!! Who wouldn't throw down! That just made my unemployed morning!!!
  7. davidjames82

davidjames82 New Member

Excuse me, can you give me the links to buy Angry Birds on Amazon store ? I cannot find it :(
  8. Godly 1

Godly 1 New Member

I was waiting to see if someone was going to copy a link on here for ya... (cuz I don't know how to from my phone) but on my Dinc I just went to Amazon.com and downloaded the Amazon App, then clicked on that from my phone (once it the link was there) and it took me right to the apps! Clickity Click and I'm Angry Birdin it up AD FREE!
    Sorry it's not a link, but I hope it helps!
Search tags for this page

cani upgrade angry birds in app to ad free

how much data does angry birds use

how to get angry birds data to transfer from free app to pai

transfering progress to ad free angry birds

upgrade+angry+birds+free+to+ad free