Ad free android

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
Since the last update it is hardly blocking any ads at all. Any fixes?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

It's the nature of Android and Google. The OS will increasingly become a conduit for pushing advertizing and marketing to customers whether you want it or not. That's why it is a free OS. Give out the code for free, flood the market and take over the market, and then you have essentially a billboard for advertizers in every person's hands to push ads to.

Clever, and will pay off big time for them, kinda sucks for us. But after all, we are just fodder for the corporate machine, we exist only to buy things...

warthawg

Reaction score
Clever, and will pay off big time for them, kinda sucks for us. But after all, we are just fodder for the corporate machine, we exist only to buy things...
Resistance is futile.:hail:

OP
ekf028

ekf028

Reaction score
Since the last update it is hardly blocking any ads at all. Any fixes?

It's the nature of Android and Google. The OS will increasingly become a conduit for pushing advertizing and marketing to customers whether you want it or not. That's why it is a free OS. Give out the code for free, flood the market and take over the market, and then you have essentially a billboard for advertizers in every person's hands to push ads to.

Yeah, I read a quote the other day that if you're not paying, you are not the customer, you're the product being sold.