ACV Question

NVash

Reaction score
Im wondering, I just recently started using the ACV Viewer on the Droid and its working perfectly. Problem is, I started taking some other comics and putting into ZIP files. This worked perfectly but now one whole comic series isnt working and I dont know why. I get this message.

'Oops!
Unable to load image. This generally happens because of an out of memory error.

For CBR/RAR files, try extracting into a folder and open the folder with a long tap.

For the rest, closing ACV and trying again after a while might help.'

Problem is, this is a ZIP file. Also, I close ACV and reopen it, even restarted the phone and I still get the same error message. Can anyone help?

deputc26

Reaction score
Maybe get this moved to the apps section, I've never used ACV.

OP
NVash

NVash

Reaction score
Guess I did put it in the wrong forum. Sorry about that.

Download Mobile Comics | Robot Comics
So I went to the official site, apparently this is a known problem and its listed under FAQS. I tried the methods to get it to work and they did not work. So I EMailed a copy of the file to them explaining whats wrong. Hopefully they can get to the bottom of this problem and fix this glitch so I can resume reading this comic.

OP
NVash

NVash

Reaction score
I wanted to post an update here, havent heard a thing from the developers and also I am now having this problem with another comic. Has anyone found any solutions?