Acura TL and paring

dobe

Reaction score
I have a 2012 TL. The Acura website says the Razr is fully compatible. The phone pairs but then every minute or so it indicates no phone attached then in the middle of announcement of no pairing the paired with Droid Razr sign is displayed. This happens about every minute but sometimes it doesn't happen unless I turn the phone off and back on. Then the HFL can't find the phone and then it finds it again. This goes on and on. Has anyone run across this problem. I thought it was the phone but now I believe it may be the TL even though the dealer says they have never heard of such a problem.

Verizon tried another Droid and it did the same thing. Thanks.

Reaction score
I think its the car. I have a 09 Altima with the Bose unit and it CONSTANTLY drops since Android 2.2. It did it to my incredible and now it does it to my RAZR. Funny thing though, it worked flawlessly when I was on android 2.1.

danh63

Reaction score
I have a 2011 Acura TSX and at first had a problem but shut down the phone and tried again and all is good

CletusVanDam

Reaction score
I have a 2012 MDX with the technology package. My girlfriend's Droid Razr Maxx used to drop constantly and then try to reconnect. This would trigger the car's bluetooth system to usually say "For safety, the phone pairing process cannot be initiated when driving." It's super annoying. I fixed it by completely disabling Moto smart actions on the phone. I guess the smart actions was constantly disabling and re-enabling bluetooth.

yanman

Reaction score
I had the same problems with my wife's Pilot. It went away for me once I granted access to the address book via the banner notification on my phone.

Now, if I could just figure out my 2007 TL...

Last edited: