1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Actually, I'm not sure if my phone is supported here at all

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by ProneChild, Nov 23, 2010.

1. ProneChild

ProneChild New Member

I have a samsung acclaim (SCH-R880). I have seen a few applications mention monthly battery calibration, but I have no idea how to do this. I was wondering if anyone knew how to calibrate the battery, or perhaps there is an application to do this
  2. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Welcome! I am not familiar with your phone nor do I know how to calibrate your battery. It may be as simple as letting it completely discharge then recharge.

Sorry that I could not be more helpful.

Mike
  3. ProneChild

ProneChild New Member

Thank You Mike..
    I appreciate the greeting, Perhaps there is someone that know a little more about calibrating a battery. Not that mine is bad, I just want to know what it does and how to do it
  4. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

5. ProneChild

ProneChild New Member

Thank you mwhartman,
    So calibrating a battery is basically just charging, then draining till forced shutdown, then fully charging again.