1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

ActiveSync mail help

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Support' started by amydaveg, May 1, 2012.

1. amydaveg

amydaveg New Member

My questions is regarding using ActiveSync with my Droid Razr. It does not seem to work.

I am using activesync mail thought Network Solutions.

The problem I am having has to do with sending the same email multiple times.

For example, If i receive an email and read it, minutes later it will show up as a new message again. It will happen over and over again. If i delete it off the server then it will not come back. I am not getting duplicate emails in my webmail interface so it is not as if someone is sending the mail over and over again. The phone seems to not be communicating with the server to tell it it has received the message.

I have reset the phone to factory and been on the phone with Network Solutions trying to fix this for months.

I just got a Samsung Vitality and installed the activesync and this was not happening. (Android version 2.3.4)

Verizon is going to send me a "new" refurbished phone.

Has anyone had problems with active Sync? I am using the app that came with the phone, but have tried other apps like Touchdown and it happends with that also.

Droid Razr
    System version 6.12.181.XT912.Verizon.en.US
    Android Version 2.3.6
  2. mapd00d

mapd00d New Member

Not familiar with ActiveSync. I just set up the Corporate Sync through Accounts. I work for a small company <30 employees.

My phone gets the email faster than Exchange, it's crazy. No duplicates, no problems.
  3. amydaveg

amydaveg New Member

Verizon sent me a galaxy nexus.

No more mail problems.

Something with the Motorola software.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Search tags for this page

active sync for network solutions

activesync network solutions

activesync settings network solutions android

att activesync for android network solutions
droid razr mail app activesync