Activation droid 2

Verizon Dragon

Reaction score
I sbf back to 2.2 stock and tries to activate but failed to pass. I have blue triangle on bar. i have tried to dial *228 and press 1. It failed to pass. I went in verizon website to sign in with my id and website were unable to show my information. I think it an error with website or something.

Please help with this activation problem.

OP
V

Verizon Dragon

Reaction score
hello,

Wanted to say last night, I left my droid 2 on the table upsetting and gone to bed. Now just now I tried to re activated it and it works. Now, i understand that activation server was down and couldn't pass through it. Sorry Everyone i posted this meaningless post. I was looking for an answer to solve the problem.

Solving the problem myself usually learned a lesson from mistake isnt it?

hond2

Reaction score
But what does that triangle mean anyway. ? The only time I ever saw it was while first trying out Gingerbread and just don't know.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Twils1

Reaction score
Same thing happend to me first time I tried to root got a bad file or something and had to sbf. Afterwards trying to activate and couldn't bc of the triangle. This worked for me on my DROID x not sure if it would on DROID 2 but don't see why not, had to do it twice for it to work. Hope this helps:)
Originally Posted by Jubakuba Found a Fix, but at least this will serve as help for others who are probably going to start downgrading to get the stock 2.2 Dial ##7764726 SPC password: 000000 Select "User Activation", Change "MIN" to your full 10 digit number, change "MDN" to your 10 digit number, press "Done". >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Check my EDIT at the bottom of this post. Press your Home Button. Your phone will restart...this time 3G will come up. *228 option 2 *228 option 1

Rooted 4.5.588 GB, BWC Theme