1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

activating a854 on verizon

Discussion in 'Motorola Milestone' started by jasonh, Nov 27, 2010.

1. jasonh

jasonh New Member

Hi all. My sister in law recently moved back to the lower 48 from Alaska where she had ACS with the a854. She switched to the big T and said I could have the phone. Since I'm stuck with the Eris right now that sounded good to me. Any tips on how to get it activated on Verizon? *228 didn't work and neither did activating online.

Thanks
    Jason
  2. tommyb38

tommyb38 New Member

You would have to root the phone, install Verizon or alltell ROM to the phone. It will never activate until you flash it over to CDMA. I believe you will need CDMA workshop to do that. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am. I am sure there are people here with better knowledge as to the process, but I think it would be more of a hassle than it is worth.
Search tags for this page

a854 cdma workshop

a854 motorola verizon
activate motorola android a854

activate motorola milestone

activate my flashed over milestone x to my ntelos account
can a motorola milestone be activated by verizon
can you activate a motorola a854 on verizon network
motorola a854 activate

motorola a854 verizon

motorola milestone a854 carrier

motorola milestone activate