activate/ turn on bluetooth problem!

coolbreeze25

Reaction score
hi guys,

i have some problems with my droid/milestone..it is not possible to activate bluetooth..while i am trying to turn it on, there is written that it will be turning on but it happens nothing..before 1 month it was same and i reboot it with shift+del+alt and it worked fine for a while but now it is again not working..is there any solution? is it something for warranty( i dont believe bc it worked fine) thanks and sorry for my bad english; i am from germany

ps version 2.0.1 vodafone

Last edited:
OP
C

coolbreeze25

Reaction score
hi guys,

i have some problems with my droid/milestone..it is not possible to activate bluetooth..while i am trying to turn it on, there is written that it will be turning on but it happens nothing..before 1 month it was same and i reboot it with shift+del+alt and it worked fine for a while but now it is again not working..is there any solution? is it something for warranty( i dont believe bc it worked fine) thanks and sorry for my bad english; i am from germany

edit: i cant activate gps also not, but wlan works fine?!

dineshbhootra

Reaction score
Same Problem

hi guys,

_______

I have same problem...have you been able to solve it. Pls reply to [email protected]

OP
C

coolbreeze25

Reaction score
no i couldn´t solve it bc it was hw problem..i have send it to repair station and they have changed the mainboard..hope i could help u..