1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Acer announces Iconia Tab A500 - 10" Tablet with LTE

Discussion in 'Android News' started by JohnDroid, Jan 5, 2011.

1. JohnDroid

JohnDroid Guest

[​IMG]

Acer has been busy at CES this year and one of the more exciting devices is the Acer Iconia Tab A500. It's a 10" Tablet with LTE wireless capabilities. The tablet features Android (not sure on version just yet) with the Acer UI 4.5 on top of it. Verizon 4G LTE is the network of choice. The tablet features the Tegra 2 processor platform, 10.1" "10 point multitouch" screen capabilities, gyroscope and 1080p HDMI out.

No word on pricing, release date, screen resolution but it looks pretty sweet. You can discuss it at the Acer section of Android Tablet.net here: Acer Tablets

(Source: Engadget)
  2. Big Ry

Big Ry New Member

That looks like honeycomb ;)

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk
  3. NumNutz

NumNutz New Member

The Acer A500 is Awsome, I Think

[h=1]I bought an Acer Iconia A500 the day after x-mass. Last one they had was a demo. But... Huston we have a problem. :frown:[/h][h=1]Seems this particular tablet was a demo with a Demo Operating System installed. Not just a Demo overlay on normal OS. HELP! please see my post if you have any sugesstions.[/h][h=1]Newbie needing info on acer a500 tablet[/h]
Search tags for this page

acer lte tablet