Acer 4.8 inch "Phone" Might Meet Verizon LTE When Released

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Whats the limit to which something is called a tablet? I say 5" starting from now on.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think for business purposes - a life at the office, this would be great, but out and about through the hustle and bustle of everyday life - a little to big

moosez3

Reaction score
too big too big, people said the same thing about the evo and droid X, heck even the OG when they came out...
I dont wear skinny jeans and I dont have small hands, so I think ill be good, if the battery life and other specs are there its definitely an option for me...

Emmexx

Reaction score
too big too big, people said the same thing about the evo and droid X, heck even the OG when they came out...
I dont wear skinny jeans and I dont have small hands, so I think ill be good, if the battery life and other specs are there its definitely an option for me...

Same here. I could easily use this as an e-reader as well. That height viewed from the side would match the width of a paperback page easily.

Via Mobile

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I love it and if the specs are good (they don't have to be great, just good) I would buy it. I carry my phone in my shirt pocket, without a case. I listen to music or audio books all day long through my Sony Bluetooth Ear Buds. I make nearly all of my calls through the Ear Buds too. That negates, for me, the only real disadvantage of the huge screen - looking like a dork with that tablet held up to your ear while on the phone!!

Plus there's the hope that it will not be as locked down as some other phones since it's not from Motorola or HTC. I've got my fingers crossed!