AccuWeather

Coulterjosh

Reaction score
I have been fed up with the weather channel and weather bug app's for a while so i changed to accuweather and so far i really am enjoying it but lately i have been having a couple problems such as the radar not showing up unless im in full screen mode and also instead of showing rain grees...etc.... it is showing everything pink, its acting like its not fully loading but when i hit animate radar everything stays pink....has anyone fixed these issues and are some of you having some of the same problems....im running a droid razr maxx with ics...........also what weather apps are you guys using i like very fast and very accurate.....no bs apps lol

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
I have been using Accuweather for a while now because it seems to be the most accurate when comparing to NOAA. But I do use Weatherbug's radar as I have never been able to get the one in Accuweather to work right.
Another weather app I use and like is 1Weather.

Tap'd from my Maxx

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I use Beautiful Widgets Super Clock, which ties in weather from AccuWeather and it seems pretty accurate for me. Again I use their radars but I believe the pull them from AccuWeather as well.

I have not seen any conflicts but then again I don't pay too much attention I guess I have been just trusting it. With Beautiful Widgets though you can choose between AccuWeather and Google if you so choose.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've been using WeatherBug since about 2007 with my old Blackberry. It just gets better and better and flawless since I got my first Android phone in 2009. What didn't you like about it that makes this AccuWeather app better?

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I get the radar issue with accuweather every now and then. If you refresh it, icon in the upper right, it usually loads right after that. I like the UI for the accuweather app better than weather channels or weatherbug.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Squeak87

Reaction score
For me The Weather Channel works best. Its fairly accurate as far as weather goes, the radar works fine too. Weather bug and AccuWeather never work right for me.

<--{Droid Razr Maxx °Celcius}-->