1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Accuweather Widget for Gingerbread

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Pro' started by jwgraves, Jun 9, 2011.

1. jwgraves

jwgraves New Member

I love the newly designed weather widget (added as the Weather option under the Morotola Widgets), but I don't understand how often it updates. There is no setting for update frequency and the temperature on the widget never looks up-to-date to me. I click on the widget and the Accuweather box pops up and the temp almost always updates....anyone know if we have control over how often this thing updates. It's becoming very unreliable for me.
  2. theory87

theory87 New Member

I could be wrong, but I think it's refresh rate is determine by the social networking refresh rate that you set in Battery & Data Manager > Data Delivery > Social Applications. I have mine set to update every hour (although I don't actually use the main Social Networking app as I prefer the separate Facebook and Twitter apps). However, my weather widgets seems to keep reasonably up-to-date after I did this.
  3. jwgraves

jwgraves New Member

Tried changing my social applications data delivery frequency and this widget still refuses to update unless I click on it and open up the Accuweather screen. Very annoying because I think it used to work fine under Froyo.
Search tags for this page

accuweather for gingerbread

accuweather gingerbread

accuweather lg untuk gingerbread
accuweather widget for gingerbread

accuweather widget gingerbread

gingerbread accuweather
gingerbread accuweather widget

gingerbread weather widget

s4 accuweather widget for gingerbread

s4 weather widget for gingerbread

s4 widgets for gingerbread