1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Accurate battery life????

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by cjsmoove, Feb 27, 2012.

1. cjsmoove

cjsmoove Member

My battery life reads 1 day 6 hrs and 56 minutes......but I put it on the charger for a couple hours. My question is all the people reporting so called ridiculous battery life and providing screen shots...are they really accurate ???

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
  2. dfcfu342

dfcfu342 New Member

With an extended battery it's certainly possible to achieve that kind of life.

3. aaf709

aaf709 Nice Guy Premium Member

It also depends on your data settings and what you have or doing. I might get up to 20 hours, but I have Live Wallpaper, 4G, Bluetooth and System doing history all the time. I don't talk much, but I might be playing games or reading. Also I live in a valley, so signal is spotty at best, which can eat into battery life.
  4. Mike.757

Mike.757 Well-Known Member

I just took this screen shot today. I took my phone off the charger yesterday morning. I left it off the charger last night just to see what would happen. It is still reading 50%. Yes, I am getting that much out of one charge on an extended battery.

Attached Files:

Search tags for this page

battery indicator is not accurate with extended battery

droid bionic battery reading not accurate

droid x battery accuracy

galaxy s3 battery life indicator accurate