Account Syncing (Gmail, Calander)

ReyZero

Reaction score
I noticed my Droid 2 was missing some calender events so I did a desktop sync, checked the Google Calender and found out they were there.
I went to the phone and I noticed that some accounts haven't synced in a week, but other parts have.

Anyone know what would cause it to not automatically sync? I haven't treated any account more importantly than others, so I'm confused. Not going to be fun if I have to manually sync the things every night.

Silver Member
Reaction score
desktop sync only works for one account at a time. i think you're having multiple (or at least different) issues.

sync failures can be caused by unavailability of networks and/or accounts and may just need a day or two to iron out.

i'm syncing 12 different calendars, but all through the same account.

OP
ReyZero

ReyZero

Reaction score
At first I had just my one gmail only syncing my email, which would sent me info nearly instantly.
Then I added another account that I share with my father that syncs a calender from my desktop.

I currently get no auto sync from either account, but his syncs just fine. My first account is just mine, but I never get email updates.

OP
ReyZero

ReyZero

Reaction score