Accidentally removed the weather from front screen

OjaiMama

Reaction score
I didn't mean to remove it from my front screen...now how do I go about getting it back like it was when I bought the car 2 days ago?

jtydroid

Reaction score
I didn't mean to remove it from my front screen...now how do I go about getting it back like it was when I bought the car 2 days ago?

This is a confusing sentence, since I'm not sure how your car purchase effects this.

Regardless, to get the stock 'News and Weather' widget (or any widget) back on your homescreen, you need to long press a blank spot on the screen. A popup will show allowing you to select things to put on your desktop. Choose Widgets and then scroll to the "News and Weather" widget.

OP
O

OjaiMama

Reaction score
Oh my goodness...I did NOT mean to put "car" hahaha It's been a looooong day with a ton of 5 year old around my house! I meant to say when I bought the phone 2 days ago!

jtydroid

Reaction score
Oh my goodness...I did NOT mean to put "car" hahaha It's been a looooong day with a ton of 5 year old around my house! I meant to say when I bought the phone 2 days ago!

I suspected it's was a typo of that sort, but perhaps there was a cool "Buy this car, get a free Droid!" event somewhere :p

Were you able to get your widget back?

OP
O

OjaiMama

Reaction score
I have weather widget but it takes up the whole front screen and I was able to fit more shortcuts on the same screen. I don't know how to get it back.

jtydroid

Reaction score
I have weather widget but it takes up the whole front screen and I was able to fit more shortcuts on the same screen. I don't know how to get it back.

Oh, the widget used to be smaller? Forgive my thickness, but is 'Weather Widget' the name of a widget from the market?

diggity

Reaction score
tap the + button next to the phone button. select widget. select clock (HTC) and swipe through the choices until you find the one you want.

hope this helps.

OP
O

OjaiMama

Reaction score
tap the + button next to the phone button. select widget. select clock (HTC) and swipe through the choices until you find the one you want.

hope this helps.

YAAAAY!!!! :icon_ banana: Thank you! MAN...I would have NEVER guessed that one! haha