Accidentally dismissed matched contacts suggestions

inm8num2

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just got my D Inc 2 this past weekend and loving it so far. When I received the notification about linking matches between my phone and gmail contacts, I meant to accept all but accidentally dismissed the suggestions.

Is there a way to have the phone recheck possible contact matches without going through and linking the contacts manually? Or can I access old notifications?

Another thing I thought is to remove my Gmail sync and then add it again, but I'm not sure if that will remove the e-mail contacts as well.

Otherwise, maybe I'll just reset the phone and set it up again. Would there be any issue with doing this in terms of activation w/ Verizon or something else?

Thanks!

Last edited:
OP
I

inm8num2

Reaction score
I ran into the same problem with my Facebook sync. All I did was delete the account and then added it back again. As far as I know it didn't delete the current links that I already had in my contacts.

Thanks for the reply. So, deleting the account then adding it again worked?

Do you mean it deleted all contacts that weren't linked manually, such that when you added the account again the contacts were re-imported and matched up for linking?