accidentally deleted voice dialer. Can I get it back?

Lesjes

Reaction score
I just got my Droid x and accidentally slid the voice dialer icon to the trash can (dont ask :D). Can I somehow get it back? It is not in my app list nor is it on my home screen (or any of the others). Help because I need the voice dialer in the car!

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just because you put something in the trash can does not mean it is deleted :)

It should be in your app drawer, if not longpress on a homescreen and select add and then shortcuts and find the voice dialer

I have a MotoDroid not an X but the concept is the same, and I know for sure your app is not deleted

GSXRADDICT

Reaction score
Look in setting/apps cause I think that's a system app and can't be deleted unless you are rooted

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
L

Lesjes

Reaction score
I did look in settings/apps and voice dialer isnt there. I also looked in sounds and display (longshot but thought maybe?) Thanks!

OP
L

Lesjes

Reaction score
That did it, TPARKER!!! I searched everywhere for that thing and it was hiding in shortcuts. GSRXADDICT also suggested I look in my app drawer. Where is that? I went to settings/Apps and it wasnt there so is there another location that EVERYTHING is located? Thanks sooo much for your quick help! Now I wont wreck!!!!

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If you not rooted its not deleted. Longpress, go into shortcuts, dialer is half way down

GSXRADDICT

Reaction score
When you went to settings/apps did you push the tab for "all" or just "downloaded"?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk