Accidental Screen pressing

Reaction score
We have two Droids in the family and one of them is experiencing a problem where when we are on the phone face pressed to the Droid the screen isnt dark because we get botton pressing and phone calls get hung up.

Is there something wrong with this particular unit and should I swap it out or is there something else I can do before I go that route?

thank you.

Retribution

Reaction score
one I got the second droid the proximity sensor wasnt working, I powered off the phone and turned it back on and it fixed it. you would be amazed how many problems restarting the phone fixes.

OP
S
Reaction score
Are you saying just turn off and on the phone? or pull the battery?

thank you.

thelion

Reaction score
Also, and this is going to sound strange - make sure you are holding the phone right. I know with my phone sometimes I hold it at an odd angle and the sensor is at just the wrong spot so it wont detect my face thus the phone screen stays on.

OP
S
Reaction score
Also, and this is going to sound strange - make sure you are holding the phone right. I know with my phone sometimes I hold it at an odd angle and the sensor is at just the wrong spot so it wont detect my face thus the phone screen stays on.

it usually happens when i have my neck turned to the right holding it with my neck and shoulders.

Shouldnt have to work so hard though to use a phone lol maybe something is just wrong with it?