Accessory pack at Costco

jaralan

Reaction score
I just picked up a 3 piece accessory pack at Costco for $39 which included a car mount, really nice car charger and a night stand charging cradle.

This is a really nice set. I live in WA where you can be fined for using you car phone without a headset so I put the car mount on the driver's side window, upper right hand corner. The mount does not obstruct my view at all. Then I use speech to dial calls such as "call home". With the speaker phone, the sound is great both to and from the caller. Also you can navigate use speech. Just say "naviagte (address)". It pulls up the map and gives turn by turn directions. Being on the drivers side and up close, the map is very readable.

Love the night stand clock/alarm/charger. I listen to a little jazz before going to bed then just switch back to alarm clock.

All in all a great investment. I just love this Droid! :icon_ banana:

DJRobNM

Reaction score
I'm gonna go look at this tomorrow.

Item # is 522645 for anyone else that is interested.

I just bought a car charger up north because I needed one and I paid like $35.

Dammit.

scubasteve101

Reaction score
Anyone want to post up a link to that on their website? I can't seem to find it but it sounds like a sweet deal.

DJRobNM

Reaction score
Just picked this up.

You get the Moto Car Dock, Car Charger, Media Dock, and Usb cord and Wall Plug.

I don't know if this stuff will work with a case (like Innocase) as I currently don't have one, but for $39 and costco's return policy it was a no-brainer.

BTW It's not on the website but you can look at new item lists for your warehouse or call and have them search for the item number I posted above.

Reaction score
Couldn't believe this when I saw it a couple days ago going into work. I paid $30 just for the nightstand docking station haha

rcfx

Reaction score
The Costco in Tigard, Oregon has a whole wall of these at that price. I'm kinda wondering if that glass mount would hold over a rough stretch of road though.

Sent from Droid via Tapatalk

royta

Reaction score
The cell phone guys at the Costco in Riverdale, UT said they had no accessories for the Moto Droid. They said they only had the accessories that come with the purchase of the phone, but nothing seperate.

mightym

Reaction score
is the cradle charger the type that you can unplug the usb part to the main receptacle? like the OEM charger?