Accessories from Seidio coming soon :)

rza49311

Reaction score
Anyone buy the Seidio one yet? I'm trying to decide whether to go with it or not for my wife. The reason I'm considering is my she just bought a case for it and it would be useless with the verizon extended battery I'm sure.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone buy the Seidio one yet? I'm trying to decide whether to go with it or not for my wife. The reason I'm considering is my she just bought a case for it and it would be useless with the verizon extended battery I'm sure.

Plus1 to this. I'm interested as to whether this plus the Seidio battery or she keeps her junk case and gets the extended motorola.

Pics please!!

rza49311

Reaction score

Plus1 to this. I'm interested as to whether this plus the Seidio battery or she keeps her junk case and gets the extended motorola.

Pics please!!

I actually just went ahead and bought the Verizon one. The Bat30 promo code is working again so the battery was only 36 bucks!

webtrashman

Reaction score
Innocase OTW

I went ahead and ordered the Innocase holder combo. Like IBuyBundy, I previously contacted Seido and they said the Innocase would NOT fit and they were unable to state if they were going to develop a Innocase specifically for the extended batteries. I have the Moto extended battery and will report back with fit and possible pics.

bwhite757

Reaction score
I went ahead and ordered the Innocase holder combo. Like IBuyBundy, I previously contacted Seido and they said the Innocase would NOT fit and they were unable to state if they were going to develop a Innocase specifically for the extended batteries. I have the Moto extended battery and will report back with fit and possible pics.

Can't wait for the report!

autostadt

Reaction score
Got my Seidio case and holster...

yesterday. Overall, it's what you'd expect - excellent fit, rubberized finish and adds very little "bulk". I don't have time for a lengthy review but I did take a picture of the front since that is not shown on the website. I also have the docking station, and unfortunately, it does not fit with the case and don't think the OEM extended battery would fit either since the case is so precise. Hope this helps...

UPDATE: The case DOES fit the OEM extended battery.

View attachment 25602

With the holster...

View attachment 25604

Last edited:

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks so much. Will show the wife tonight!

Sent from my A855 using Tapatalk

adambpsu

Reaction score
... and don't think the OEM extended battery would fit either since the case is so precise. Hope this helps...

Just received my Innocase Surface from Seidio. Mine fits just fine with the OEM extended battery and extended battery case. The case snaps closed fine (unlike my previous BodyGlove case that had to be forced closed, and even then there was a small gap).

EDIT: I also wanted to add that so far, in the brief time I've had the Seidio case, I like it better than the BodyGlove case. The Seidio case has more tolerance on the sides next to the keyboard than the BodyGlove case. It makes typing easier since there is more room for your finger on the outside keys and no interference from the case when you go to press the outer keys.

Last edited:

seidioseidio

Reaction score
Hello All!

We are happy that you all are enjoying the new case! We will have more exciting accessories, including the Innocell Extended Life Battery that will give you about 2x the power. Stay tuned!

Regards,

autostadt

Reaction score
... and don't think the OEM extended battery would fit either since the case is so precise. Hope this helps...

Just received my Innocase Surface from Seidio. Mine fits just fine with the OEM extended battery and extended battery case. The case snaps closed fine (unlike my previous BodyGlove case that had to be forced closed, and even then there was a small gap).

adambpsu, This is great to know! Thanks for correcting my initial assumption...I was considering the extended battery. The case is very nice and now that I've had a full day of using it HIGHLY recommend it. I also have the VZW case and holster that I will be returning. I think the seidio is nicer...with the VZW being a close second...biggest negative is the VZW doesn't cover the top and bottom. The seidio gives full protection and the holster and case is more secure and "professional" looking than VZWs- important to me.

Last edited:

autostadt

Reaction score
Hello All!

We are happy that you all are enjoying the new case! We will have more exciting accessories, including the Innocell Extended Life Battery that will give you about 2x the power. Stay tuned!

Regards,

Are there plans to offer a docking station that works/fits with the case?

seidioseidio

Reaction score
autostadt said:
seidioseidio said:
Hello All!

Regards,

Are there plans to offer a docking station that works/fits with the case?

Hello and thanks for your questions. Because of the placement of the USB port, we are not currently looking at any docking solutions for the Droid Pro. There will be Extended batteries and others to come!

Regards,

DroidToro

Reaction score
Hello All!

Now that is interesting. I assume you mean 2x the stock battery? That's one hell of a boost. I currently get from 13-15 hours on a fully charged Verizon extended battery. I might do 9-10 on the stock. A 2x bost might almost get me through the night. BTW, I currently have 6 batteries: 3 extended, 2 counterfeits and the 1 original. I have 2 external chargers to keep them fresh. I keep 1 extended in my bag, 1 in the phone and 1 in a charger for instant swapping. I keep the original stock battery charged in my wallet and the counterfeits in my bag for emergencies. The counterfeits were purchased from a China Ebay vendor along with an external charger. They will not charge in the Dpro nor will the phone report battery usage. It just gives an error until the battery runs out and the phone dies without warning. Motorola follows the "ink cartridge" business model with their batteries. It's not a big deal since I got a full refund for them when I complained.