Accepting Meeting Requests - Exchange 2007

flvball

Reaction score
We have Exchange 2007 and the email sync is great. But when i get a meeting request i cannot accept it, it looks like any other email. Any way to get this to work? Also wondering if i can change the colors of emails in my combined email box (dont like pink and orange that are being used for exchange and pop3 now). Thanks in advance.

Slipshod

Reaction score
We have Exchange 2007 and the email sync is great. But when i get a meeting request i cannot accept it, it looks like any other email. Any way to get this to work? Also wondering if i can change the colors of emails in my combined email box (dont like pink and orange that are being used for exchange and pop3 now). Thanks in advance.

There is a way to do it, but it's really kludgy. I think you may have to go to the calendar view to find it, and long-click on it to accept.

I gave up on the built-in exchange support and bought Touchdown when it was on sale. MUCH better email reader (html formatting works!, meeting accepts in email), and the calendar widget is significantly better than the stock one. I'm really happy with it.

OP
F

flvball

Reaction score
I gave up on the built-in exchange support and bought Touchdown when it was on sale. MUCH better email reader (html formatting works!, meeting accepts in email), and the calendar widget is significantly better than the stock one. I'm really happy with it.

Thanks, i had seen Touchdown mentioned in other threads but wanted to see if there were other options. I did try it and it is really nice. Wish i could add a POP3 account to that and not use the email app. I appreciate the advice.