Accepting/Declining Exchange Meeting Requests

mtgeorge

Reaction score
I am using the 'stock' email program and running the standard 2.0 Android OS. Is there a way to Accept/Decline Meeting Requests sent through Exchange from my Droid?

I can Reply or Reply All, but did not see Accept, Decline or Tentative response options. My current work around is to wait until I get back to my PC to respond to meeting requests, but that kind of defeats the purpose.

Thanks!

Reaction score
To accept and load it into your calendar you actually have to go into your corporate calendar, find the date, find the meeting, open the meeting, then choose to accept. very annoying.

I hope they fix this soon.

EtherGnat

Reaction score
Is this not fixed in 2.1? It was supposedly among the fixes that were to follow the initial 2.01 update based on Verizon documents if I remember right, but that was a long time ago.

R1Lover

Reaction score
To accept and load it into your calendar you actually have to go into your corporate calendar, find the date, find the meeting, open the meeting, then choose to accept. very annoying.

I hope they fix this soon.

This only works if the meeting is already on your calendar... in which if it was you would already be attending it.... lmao

To accept meeting request's at this time you will need to buy and use touchdown in the market. They were supposed to fix this, but it seems they have been busy with other issues.... I'm still hoping for a fix for this as well.

For others wanting to say go to your calendar..... most meeting request come from people outside of your corp network, so this is not possible.

Reaction score
This only works if the meeting is already on your calendar... in which if it was you would already be attending it.... lmao

From within my group it goes on the calendar as a tentative meeting wehen sent to my email. I have to go into the calendar and find the meeting to accept or decline. Not sure what you're LYAO at.

EtherGnat

Reaction score
@Sweet Kitten

I do not have 2.1, but a number of people are using the leaked 2.1 ROM. I haven't heard one way or another whether this issue has been addressed in the new builds.

R1Lover

Reaction score
From within my group it goes on the calendar as a tentative meeting wehen sent to my email. I have to go into the calendar and find the meeting to accept or decline. Not sure what you're LYAO at.

If you have a group setup on exchange and share the calendar yes... but most often then not meeting request are from outside the group or company for most.

there are always exceptions though.

darreno1

Reaction score
I use Touchdown and this works. It's a paid app but it's worth it IMO.