Absolutely horrible cell service and reception after ICS update

Discussion in 'Droid Razr and Razr Maxx ICS discussion' started by Raydee35, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Raydee35

Raydee35 Member

Since the update I can't even use my phone in my house at all. I am either getting dropped calls all the time OR I can't even make a call at all. My wife has the same service as I do but she is using the iPhone and she has no problem. Right now she has three cell bars on her phone and I have zero! Before ICS I had a problem her and there but this is absolutely ridiculous. I want to call verizon but I am afraid that they will just tell me that they will replace the phone with someones used refurb.
  2. joebrady

joebrady New Member

I have exactly the same issue. My service at my house was mediocre before, not it's pretty much useless.
  3. TisMyDroid

TisMyDroid New Member

Most people have had the opposite results after ICS, although some initially had problems. Doing a factory data reset fixes almost all problems and is worth the time and effort. If you have not done one yet, it is highly recommended. If you take it to or call Verizon, they will attempt an fdr to fix the problem as a solution.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums
Search tags for this page
android update bad cell service
droid 4 poor reception
droid bionic ics poor reception
droid maxx reception after update

droid razr bad service

droid razr horrible service
droid razr maxx getting horrible reception

droid razr no cell service

fdr
motorola razr has tereible reception