Absolutely bring on the Droid 2 roms.

Digital Cha0s

Reaction score
Hells Yea Droid 2 roms bring them on. And you Mr. CM one 50 dollar donation waits for you when I see a rom from you that's works like the others I've seen from you that's goes for you two Mr. JRummy. Soooo step up and make some roms

Sent from my DROID2

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Actually a working jrummy port has been reported. Hopefully it will be officially released soon. There's a thread on here about how to port dx roms to the d2. Hopefully we start seeing a lot more soon.

tappin and a talkin

pkbest

Reaction score
Actually a working jrummy port has been reported. Hopefully it will be officially released soon. There's a thread on here about how to port dx roms to the d2. Hopefully we start seeing a lot more soon.

tappin and a talkin

Where is this thread spaz33g? I've been trying to find info on how to port themes. I'm really interested in starting Dev'ing but not found a lot of "easy step" guides or "dummies guide to porting/roms" so any resources would be.. AWESOME! dancedroid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

tappin and a talkin

Where is this thread spaz33g? I've been trying to find info on how to port themes. I'm really interested in starting Dev'ing but not found a lot of "easy step" guides or "dummies guide to porting/roms" so any resources would be.. AWESOME! dancedroid

Im no dev and ive personally got the rumm rx and rubix roms, with the exception of the video camera, working on the D2. So its just a matter of time til they are all ported.

Reaction score
I'd like to give a lot of thanks to all of our developers here working hard to bring us roms or port over roms from other phones. The rom choice has been slim (which means those developers making roms deserve even more respect and thanks) but it seems like everything is getting ready to explode now: everywhere you look theres news of a new rom or one in the middle of being ported, and I can't wait. :D

bookie

Reaction score
I'd like to give a lot of thanks to all of our developers here working hard to bring us roms or port over roms from other phones. The rom choice has been slim (which means those developers making roms deserve even more respect and thanks) but it seems like everything is getting ready to explode now: everywhere you look theres news of a new rom or one in the middle of being ported, and I can't wait. :D

I can't wait either! They're making me do the pee pee dance lol

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Oh and also ultimate droid is on the d2 now as well albeit with a few bugs iirc. The last week or two we've seen a large growth in d2 roms so we may be at the tipping point.

tappin and a talkin

pkbest

Reaction score
"There's a thread on here about how to port dx roms to the d2."

Anyone able to tell me where this thread is? cant find it in search..