Absolute System Problems Lithium Mod Help

DroidHoff

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just tried out the Lith Mod rom watermarked and it seems to be a pretty snappy rom. I am having troubles though with the Absolute System app. I have already installed it via the market as recommended but when I try to open it it would freeze then close. Now it just opens and closes instantly and SU tells me it was granted SU permission. I haven't been able to get the actual app open and I was wondering if anyone else has ran into these problems. I installed the rom via ROM Manager if that makes any dif. Also if anyone knows what folder the rom and theme downloads to in the CM folder I was going to try to go in and do a system wipe from Clockwork manually sometimes for whatever reason that helps knock some of the bugs out of roms. Thanks as usual

canvs2321

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just tried out the Lith Mod rom watermarked and it seems to be a pretty snappy rom. I am having troubles though with the Absolute System app. I have already installed it via the market as recommended but when I try to open it it would freeze then close. Now it just opens and closes instantly and SU tells me it was granted SU permission. I haven't been able to get the actual app open and I was wondering if anyone else has ran into these problems. I installed the rom via ROM Manager if that makes any dif. Also if anyone knows what folder the rom and theme downloads to in the CM folder I was going to try to go in and do a system wipe from Clockwork manually sometimes for whatever reason that helps knock some of the bugs out of roms. Thanks as usual

did you downgrade the SU App to 2.1? if not i'd suggest doing that first, theres links in the Lithmod thread

billney

Reaction score
I am having the same problem. I've downgraded to SU 2.1 and that didn't help.