(?) About Zagg Indivisible Shield

bullswife98

Reaction score
My question is this... I have it installed but noticed that it has some dust/lint under the shield and was wondering if it can be removed, re-sprayed to get lint off then re-applied w/o damaging the shield?...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP
bullswife98

bullswife98

Reaction score
Well I went ahead and re-applied it w/o issues just an fyi..so disregard this post.

William_04_x

Reaction score
Did the lint come off with cleaning, or did you apply a new one the second time?

Sent from my MZ604 using DroidForums

BilletDroid

Reaction score
I have taken my zagg off and reinstalled it 3 times do to warranty replacement and trouble shooting by Verizon. The only problem I had is the edges sticking around the led notification area.

DSC00682.jpg

William_04_x

Reaction score
I have taken my zagg off and reinstalled it 3 times do to warranty replacement and trouble shooting by Verizon. The only problem I had is the edges sticking around the led notification area.

DSC00682.jpg

Is that a custom case Mr Billet? Can you share more pics?

From RAZR MAXX

Wopback

Reaction score
+1......that is an interesting case

Wopback

Reaction score

DSC00682.jpg

I see your on eBay too......nice cover, wish I could do the 60$ on this...awesome design

Brad91

Reaction score
Question! With my droid x I only had my device off for Like 30 min while I installed invisible shield from Zagg..I have one here ..is it OK to only have your device off for a short time ..it says leave device off for 12 hours ....

Tuna62

Reaction score
Brad91 said:
Question! With my droid x I only had my device off for Like 30 min while I installed invisible shield from Zagg..I have one here ..is it OK to only have your device off for a short time ..it says leave device off for 12 hours ....

You can turn the phone on right after install... Just be sure to wipe it down real well first. (have had two installed by best buy folks (different phones) and they power it up right away.