About to take the plunge...

pj1967

Reaction score
Hello all,

Like some others here, I'll be picking up a droid this month :) But, one question I have is what services/features do I need (or don't need!) to add to my Verizon wireless plan in order to use the droid? I plan to use one of my Google Apps account for email/calendaring, so I don't think I need a Verizon email? Is there a base "droid" package with features that can be added a la carte?

THX,

--PJ

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

Like some others here, I'll be picking up a droid this month :) But, one question I have is what services/features do I need (or don't need!) to add to my Verizon wireless plan in order to use the droid? I plan to use one of my Google Apps account for email/calendaring, so I don't think I need a Verizon email? Is there a base "droid" package with features that can be added a la carte?

THX,

--PJ

You will have to purchase a data package. They have one that I think is 25.00 for 25 GB or you can pay 30.00 and get unlimited. If you have WiFi around you it would be OK to go with the cheaper package but considering it's only 5 bucks you may just want to get the unlimited package.

I'm going to make a disclaimer and say everything above is "to the best of my knowledge," it's been a while since I looked at my bill.

OP
P

pj1967

Reaction score
Does that unlimited data package cover more than one phone, or do I have to shell out another $25-$30 for a second droid?

--PJ