About to stuff my DX down the garbage desposal

johnny9374

Reaction score
I got it with an older version of z4 root

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

en28so

Reaction score
My X has been running strong since December. And now with my 3500 battery it's unstoppable. Too bad some people have negative experience with this great phone.

Jejackson

Reaction score
My X has been running strong since December. And now with my 3500 battery it's unstoppable. Too bad some people have negative experience with this great phone.

I had negative experiences with the custom ROMs...the functionality wasn't quite there as it was with my D1's choices. I had some issues with the stock Froyo doing random reboot cycles but it's never really inconvenienced me (i.e I've never had my life threatened and needed my phone to call for help). With the GB Update I am running smooth and haven't hit any real problems yet. The spell checker gets kind of annoying because it doesn't suggest words sometimes and leaves your typo the way it is.

en28so

Reaction score
Well some custom roms don't play nice with my X, but some do. I had the droid 1 too but the X is a much better phone.

johnny9374

Reaction score
johnny are you not going to sell now?

I dunno now lol I was freaking cause there is no way I wanna run stock after flashing numerous roms now I'm on liberty 2.0 and this thing rips