About to buy s3

Mike8016

Reaction score
I'm about to purchase the s3. I went to best buy and played with the note and decided it was way too big. I have a couple questions about the s3 though. How is the battery on it and does it suffer from connectivity issues like the galaxy nexus?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Swirly

Reaction score
Just get the phone... Trust me, you wont be disappointed :icon_ rocker:

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm about to purchase the s3. I went to best buy and played with the note and decided it was way too big. I have a couple questions about the s3 though. How is the battery on it and does it suffer from connectivity issues like the galaxy nexus?

It's better than the Gnex on both of your questions.

Sent from my phone

Snapbux

Reaction score
My battery lasts for freaking ever, I hardly have to charge it... The trick is to get that battery saver app after you get it, that way you can manage the applications so they're not all running in the background ALL day and draining it, if you do that, the phone will last for days!! I forgot to actually charge mine for about 4 days and I was running on red, I turned on the battery saver mode and even the red part lasted another FULL day without recharging it, it's awesome! :)

Make sure you get a case though because it is fragile, I got mine here:

NEW Samsung Galaxy S3 S 3 III i9300 Soft Gel Silicone Case Cover - Many Designs! | eBay

but all phones are fragile.. I was lucky though it was sturdy enough to not break after a few falls the first time I got it (just before my case came in) and then the case saved it from there on, (phew) lol

tc1

Reaction score

Battery life is actually pretty good considering the huge HD screen.

I was really surprised, came from an HTC rezound, same resolution (super lcd I believe). I had an extended battery on it and this s3 with stock battery out lasts it.

Signal and radios are fine, slightly weaker indoors than the rezound, but not dropped connection or anything.

Outdoors reception it awesome.

aimeeinohio

Reaction score
Battery is comparable to my iPhone 4....just kill the back ground apps when you think about it, just like on the iPhone.:biggrin:

OP
Mike8016

Mike8016

Reaction score
I like it a lot. The battery ain't bad. I don't think i'm going to need a extended battery.

NOVICE

Reaction score
Battery 3x's longer than GNEX in my experience.