??? about texting

driftsucky

Reaction score
I'm an UBER noob. This is only my 2nd post. So, I figured out how to text...which was kinda easy really. My question....is there a way to text multiple recipients at one time? That's it...I guess. :D

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm an UBER noob. This is only my 2nd post. So, I figured out how to text...which was kinda easy really. My question....is there a way to text multiple recipients at one time? That's it...I guess. :D

yes, just place a comma after the name you are texting and type in the next name. If it's in your contacts Droid will bring it up for you, if it's a number you do the same thing. As many people as you like.:)

OP
driftsucky

driftsucky

Reaction score
oh. awesome. I thought I had to download an app. (i try to use the search button), but that makes it so much easier.

Trooper

Reaction score
I'm using chompSMS (which is a free app), and it is very easy to send to multiple friends. Just hit the green + icon located in the upper right corner, and add away.......

Last edited:

allikanbe

Reaction score
Handcent (free app) is a great text app. you can easily send to multiple contacts just by opening your contact list and checking names.