1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

??? about texting

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by driftsucky, Feb 26, 2010.

1. driftsucky

driftsucky New Member

I'm an UBER noob. This is only my 2nd post. So, I figured out how to text...which was kinda easy really. My question....is there a way to text multiple recipients at one time? That's it...I guess. :D
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

yes, just place a comma after the name you are texting and type in the next name. If it's in your contacts Droid will bring it up for you, if it's a number you do the same thing. As many people as you like.:)
  3. driftsucky

driftsucky New Member

oh. awesome. I thought I had to download an app. (i try to use the search button), but that makes it so much easier.
  4. Trooper

Trooper New Member

I'm using chompSMS (which is a free app), and it is very easy to send to multiple friends. Just hit the green + icon located in the upper right corner, and add away.......
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2010
  5. allikanbe

allikanbe New Member

Handcent (free app) is a great text app. you can easily send to multiple contacts just by opening your contact list and checking names.