About Me

DannyDarko

Reaction score
Whats up droidders? I am not really new. I just never signed in. Now I did and here I am. I am the writer/editor for http:Android Reviewer. We are somewhat of new site. I take alot of pride in what I write. I have been rocking the bot since its inception. Anyone who knows me knows that I am a diehard androiddict! It is a lifestyle for me. I live by a self created mantra Live it, Love it, Android_life. I am an advocate for all things open source. I love the freedom of being able to actually OWN my phone, all of it.So thats a little about me. I just want to Thanks Droid Forums for bringing all the android goodness one can handle. Anytime I need to find something out, get a tip or some sweet :greendroid:custom Rom goodness this is my first stop.Keep up the great work. dancedroid

Last edited:

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Whats up droidders? I am not really new. I just never signed in. Now I did and here I am. I am the writer/editor for http:Android Reviewer. We are somewhat of new site. I take alot of pride in what I write. I have been rocking the bot since its inception. Anyone who knows me knows that I am a diehard androiddict! It is a lifestyle for me. I live by a self created mantra Live it, Love it, Android_life. I am an advocate for all things open source. I love the freedom of being able to actually OWN my phone, all of it.So thats a little about me. I just want to Thanks Droid Forums for bringing all the android goodness one can handle. Anytime I need to find something out, get a tip or some sweet :greendroid:custom Rom goodness this is my first stop.Keep up the great work. dancedroid

Welcome to the forum, DannyDarko! We're glad that you've decided to quit lurking and join in the fun! Hope you enjoy your time here!
:welcome:

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Welcome Danny : )

Like Ann I'm glad you decided to register and participate here.

Enjoy your stay.

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome Danny. I saw you lurking about. Glad you spoke up ;)