About 6 days ago, my X stopped getting emails?

Lightninrod

Reaction score
D/k if it makes any difference but at the same time we left for western NC(from middle GA), my X stopped getting any emails. I've checked every setting I can find and all I see is "polling is off". I can't find where to turn the polling on if that's the source of my problem.

Getting ready to call *611 but I thought I'd try here first.

donballz

Reaction score
Me too. Got MailDroid from Market. Works pretty well if not as pretty.

OP
Lightninrod

Lightninrod

Reaction score
I failed to mention but I've had K-9 email since I got my gmail account. It worked great up until now???

Did a factory reset a few weeks ago but hope not to have to again but will if that's all that's left that I can try.

Data manager offers no settings as far as I can tell.

scrappyh

Reaction score
Under Data Manager, select Data Delivery. Is Data Roaming checked?

scrappyh

Reaction score
Checking that box might fix the issue. However, i don't know if charges will be incurred.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I failed to mention but I've had K-9 email since I got my gmail account. It worked great up until now???

Did a factory reset a few weeks ago but hope not to have to again but will if that's all that's left that I can try.

Data manager offers no settings as far as I can tell.

If you haven't done so, you might want to go to this page and download the most current version of K-9: Downloads - k9mail - Project Hosting on Google Code

S

scrub175

If rooted, you might have luck with cache cleaner in market place. A friend of mine had the same problem and that did the trick.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

liferefugee

Reaction score
you can also clear the cache from the system menu. Another person just had that fix an email issue.

donballz

Reaction score
From home screen -> settings -> applications -> manage applications -> email -> clear cache