abd and flashing koush's clockworkmod touch recovery

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
hey btw i've noticed you commenting on some of my threads, thanks man

No problem, I enjoy helping people out. Or at least attempting to.

Here's a signed zip. If one of you (who obviously don't already have it installed) wouldn't mind testing it? Sorry it took so long...adb was being a pain.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0Bymv2Stow0_eOTV5b1J5MWpIc0U

Just go to file-download.

I didn't flash the clockwork mod (I prefer the other touch clockwork recovery, and am not near a PC with adb/fastboot setup to reinstall it), but a quick glance at the update.script may not work. It references a /tmp directory, and there is none in the update.zip. I haven't built a update.zip from scratch in a long time, and would probably have to reference some documentation if I were to do it again, so of course I could be wrong.

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
No problem, I enjoy helping people out. Or at least attempting to.

I didn't flash the clockwork mod (I prefer the other touch clockwork recovery, and am not near a PC with adb/fastboot setup to reinstall it), but a quick glance at the update.script may not work. It references a /tmp directory, and there is none in the update.zip. I haven't built a update.zip from scratch in a long time, and would probably have to reference some documentation if I were to do it again, so of course I could be wrong.

Boo! Flash in the name of science. :p I referenced the img under the clockwork mod folder and it definitely pulls the img from there so it *should* work. Even so, if it didn't work, your current recovery wouldn't be overwritten or the flash would fail. Lol.

**I just tried it myself and it worked. I'd just like someone else to reciprocate the results. Lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
Boo! Flash in the name of science. :p I referenced the img under the clockwork mod folder and it definitely pulls the img from there so it *should* work. Even so, if it didn't work, your current recovery wouldn't be overwritten or the flash would fail. Lol.

**I just tried it myself and it worked. I'd just like someone else to reciprocate the results. Lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Science-shmience. I am lazy. Haha. Really though, I just flashed it and it worked.