[ROM] ★ A X I 0 M ★ Aosp ★ XT 926 ★ [June 18 2013] ★

KngAlaric

Reaction score
That's weird--I'm running stock freqs stock voltages myself. I only tweak color/gamma settings

Are you having the flashing blue screen problem at all? I would love to run this ROM but, until someone can tell how to fix the blue screens problem I don't think I will.

Never experienced it myself but then again from what I read here this issue only seems to come up in Moto devices.

KngAlaric

Reaction score
EDIT: So upon further inspection I realize it's not Axiom causing problems with USB tethering at all; the people that work for my service provider just need to get lined up and shot. Looks like there's absolutely nothing this ROM can't do like a champ, haha

Thanks again DT. Hope you consider my suggestion a page back & hope to see an update for this bad boy soon!

Last edited:

juv3

Reaction score
Sorry for the double post but I think I may have come into a problem with this ROM after almost a week of perfect performance. I tried USB tethering for the first time today (which went horribly) and after nandroiding back & forth between Axi0m and Slim I can say for sure there are definitely tethering problems on this ROM.

I even did a clean install to see if it was a kernel issue but I just can't connect to any webpage, even on stock. If I tethered more than once in a blue moon, or had the slightest idea how to logcat I'd definitely try and provide more dev-friendly info on this. For now I just wanted to ask if anybody else is experiencing this?
FoxFi was the only thing that worked for me on this Rom.... try that

KngAlaric

Reaction score
Hope this isn't dead or anything

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

TDJ112

Reaction score
It's not dead....All the Dev's are pretty much on hold until our kernel starts receiving official CM support. It's under review as we speak.