A whole Album just went missing.

dzone67

Reaction score
One of my albums in the gallery have gone missing. I have unmounted and re mount the SD card and still no luck. Any other options/suggestions? Please help.

Sent from a Rezound!

OP
dzone67

dzone67

Reaction score
Nevermind. Fixed my own issue. Thanks anywho.

Sent from a Rezound!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Nevermind. Fixed my own issue. Thanks anywho.

Sent from a Rezound!

Do tell... What was the problem + solution?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

OP
dzone67

dzone67

Reaction score
Not to sure what was the issue. Basically the Stock gallery wasn't showing me a whole album I had. Yet, the Quickpic app was. I did the usual unmount and re mount of the SD card and nothing happened. Last thing I did was a normal restart of the phone and the album was back.

Sent from a Rezound!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Not to sure what was the issue. Basically the Stock gallery wasn't showing me a whole album I had. Yet, the Quickpic app was. I did the usual unmount and re mount of the SD card and nothing happened. Last thing I did was a normal restart of the phone and the album was back.

Sent from a Rezound!

Amazing how screwed things can get and even more amazing how a simple reboot can clear it all up! Very happy it has resolved itself. Just hope it doesn't decide to come to dinner uninvited again on you! LOL!

OP
dzone67

dzone67

Reaction score
Definitely. For a minute I actually started questioning whether an app has permission to take photos away and came to the surprise that they actually can! (at least that's what I read from multiple sources. Not to sure if it's true but it sure did tick me off at that moment).
Just glad all I had to do was a simple restart ha.

Sent from a Rezound!