A weird/frustrating AOL mail problem...

CadBane

Reaction score
Almost two weeks ago, I stopped being able to send AOL email from my phone. The account I use is for a small business. I've called AOL, they've claimed to be "working on the problem" yet haven't returned one call. Have talked to Verizon, they're stumped. Though they think it's an AOL issue, they did send me a refurb. Same thing is still happening.

Here's the really weird part. The problem is only with that account, only through the Stratosphere email program. I've added anothr AOL address, and it works fine. My Yahoo! works fine. I've tried clearing the email cache memory, everything.

How is it that one account can refuse to work? Anyone have any ideas?

parnelli1047

Reaction score
AOL email issue

Almost two weeks ago, I stopped being able to send AOL email from my phone. The account I use is for a small business. I've called AOL, they've claimed to be "working on the problem" yet haven't returned one call. Have talked to Verizon, they're stumped. Though they think it's an AOL issue, they did send me a refurb. Same thing is still happening.

Here's the really weird part. The problem is only with that account, only through the Stratosphere email program. I've added anothr AOL address, and it works fine. My Yahoo! works fine. I've tried clearing the email cache memory, everything.

How is it that one account can refuse to work? Anyone have any ideas?

Did you get that fixed? I'm having the same problem with my new Verizon phone

OP
C

CadBane

Reaction score
I've not

Did you get that fixed? I'm having the same problem with my new Verizon phone

Wound up having to turn off push notifications. AOL Tech Support was utterly incompitent.