a visual voicemail app suggestion? (not the default one thru verizon)

hibiscus27

Reaction score
good evening folks....

ok... so the visual voicemail thru verizon stinks.

i don't have an invite to google voice. :-( :-( :-(

what's my next best thing when it comes to a visual voicemail app on my droid?

THANKS!!!!

Mechcondrid

Reaction score
one i really like and constantly use is fusion voicemail plus it lets you view who its from an listen to it right from the app on the free plan it also let you receive full color faxes to your phone in pdf format and for paid plan it has speech to sms recognition so you can check VM silently gimme a sec and i'll post a link to a QR code

chart

ArXane

Reaction score
good evening folks....

THANKS!!!!

IM me your email addy and ill shoot you a GV invite.

OP
H

hibiscus27

Reaction score
good evening folks....

THANKS!!!!

IM me your email addy and ill shoot you a GV invite.

thanks ArXane...sent ya the PM .. you are awesome!!!

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
youmail is a visual vm app and its free!! you can even assign different GREETINGS to each contact to hear when they call lol.

BrianV

Reaction score
been looking for a decent app for VM myself... verizons never works... been hearing alot about google voice... how do you get that? On the pay ones from the market... do you get doubl VM since you can delete verizons??

fishepa

Reaction score
been looking for a decent app for VM myself... verizons never works... been hearing alot about google voice... how do you get that? On the pay ones from the market... do you get doubl VM since you can delete verizons??

I agree. The visual VM from Verizon is awful. I'll get some missed calls and then 6-8 hours later it notifies me of a voicemail.

evil_O

Reaction score

I agree. The visual VM from Verizon is awful. I'll get some missed calls and then 6-8 hours later it notifies me of a voicemail.

youmail is the same. I uninstalled that crap after missing two important vmails. Actually, I didn't miss them. I just got them 6 hours later. WTF?

alm0614

Reaction score
i have one invite if someone wants it, first to PM me with their email gets it

sixhammers

Reaction score
Google VM,

works well, the speech to txt translations are you usually fairly far off but often it is enough to get the gist of what the person is trying to say. I use Google voice to screen most of my calls and I have to tell ya, its been awesome.

I just took a quick look at youmail and it looks like a fairly nice service.... I still have some concerns with regard to who has access to my info call records etc, but I am sure I will find the answers I am looking for while perusing there site